Friday, July 24, 2009

alienated

sometimes I have to ask myself why do I bother. Well everything I have accomplished is not mine anyway and i am nothing but an expendable cog in the wheel. I am once again put in a situation wherein i have to choose between being where i am now; unhappy and unappreciated or plot out a new course that may or may not lead to something good.

You know what? I am not at fault here but your f@&kng egos. Ah even the judgement of the wisests of men get clouded when their pride and egos are put on the spot. I got news for all of you - YOU CAN'T JUST WRITE ME OFF YET! I WON'T GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT AND I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE SATISFACTION OF SEEING ME DOWN AND KNOCKED OUT! I fully understand now the meaning of labor being alienated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home