Friday, July 03, 2009

For CCD

I have to admit it. I feel so empty and alone. I thought I could do it; be strong and learn to spend every minute of my days by myself reveling in the freedom and harboring no disappointments or frustrations. But the reality is she will always be a part of me and i miss her so much. Yes even though I know that we never really did clicked because of our very different personalities, but the truth is if I could have another chance I would willingly asked that we get back together again. I love you so much. Heck, I even miss our quarrels, disagreements, and endless arguments. At least when we are arguing I know that after it all you'll still be by my side. but now it's different now I have no one left but my self. Independence is a bummer, and I'll give anything to be tied to your fate again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home