Thursday, July 14, 2005

to ccd (written in a moment of mushy longing

you were the light that chased
the shadows of guilt..
of shame...of the weariness
that has at times left me feeling as if i bear the brunt
of the world's sorrow

it was you and your unerring kindness
which has rekindled my trust and slowly melted away
the ice and frost that has numbed my empathy

you are a being of light
my guardian angel
my forgiving lover
my kindred spirit
i will carry your smile in my mind
your gentle caress in my bosom
your lovely laugh in my soul
soothe me with your memory
calm me with your fragrance
like the fresh blooms of spring which ends
the coldness of winter.

7 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger bananarit said...

hayup! :)

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger ratatitat said...

Grabe!!!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger saschagallardo said...

asteeg! sabi na sa yo mahal kita e.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger xty said...

wala ako masabi... hayup! asteeg! grabe!! at sobraaang mahal kita!!! nyehehehe!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger che_me said...

kileeeg foo foo foo foo

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger ikabod said...

i love you pare!

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger cynta said...

mushy nga!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home